Whilst it’s now been around for almost 7 years, the iPhone still remains one of the most popular smartphones on the market. With the incredible success of the iPhone has come a barrage of accessories including cases, stickers, stands, docks, speakers etc. Most people who own an iPhone will buy a case for it. Cases are excellent not just for adding style to your phone but also protecting it from bumps and scratches.
Leather cases are extremely popular for the iPhone since they give a classy and elegant look whilst providing excellent protection. Below is a list of 5 of the best leather iPhone cases available on the market.
5 Great Leather iPhone Cases
Note: The cases below are suitable for the iPhone 4 and 4s.
1. Tuch for iPhone 4 – The Tuch is a very simple and elegant case for the iPhone. It is made from one piece of leather so there’s no ugly stitching or glue to ruin it’s look. It is a pouch so requires the phone to be removed for operation. It also comes with a pocket at the front that’s handy for storing items such as credit cards for easy access.
2. Piel Frama iMAGNUM – This is a very high end case for the iPhone and is made from high quality leather by Piel Frama. It is highly functional and provides excellent protection for the iPhone. It also comes with a removable, rotatable belt clip.
3. Sena Creativo – This case offers excellent value for money without compromising on the quality of materials or functionality. It’s constructed from high quality leather and its padded interior means it’s excellent for protection. Another excellent feature of this case is that it enables you to answer calls without having to remove the phone from the case.
4. Ted Baker Leather iPhone Pouch – Made from faux leather, this case is cut in a way that allows you to access all the iPhone’s buttons. It also provides good protection for the phone and looks very sleek and elegant. You do pay slightly more for the designer name but the case is still very good value for money.
5. Piel Frama 525 – Another case made by Piel Frama – this one comes in a very striking crocodile red leather design. It also features a magnetic closing and several inner pockets for storing credit cards and the like. This case has quite a feminine look, resembling a purse so it’s probably more appealing to women than men.
Source by Chris A Barnes